"But Blessed are your eyes, for they see" Matthew 13:16
Shop Ur'Eye Beauty Today!
MEET YOUR ESTHETICIAN
Ur’EyeBeauty represents a woman of courage and determination, who takes deliberate action to empower herself to achieve her goals. A woman that knows what she wants, she discovers what is important and where she wants to go. A woman that is loyal to herself. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones. She spreads her support in times of struggle.
A woman's worth is defined by faith, she believes that she has purpose. The Lord created plans for her to prosper. She prays and prepares herself for growth. Patience and passion grants her the power of peace and his protection. She never walks alone. For God is with her.
Purposeful practice. Mastering a new skill which requires focus attention and is conducted with
the specific goal of improving performance.
AS A STUDENT ALL SERVICES ARE PREFORMED UNDER SUPERVISION OF LICENSED INSTRUCTOR.
WE ARE LOCATED AT
8307 SE Monterey Ave. Happy Valley, OR 97086
UR'EYE BEAUTY TIPS
APPLYING MINK LASHES
REMOVAL OF EYELASHES
1. Wash your hands. When removing the eyelash band from the package, Be careful. Tweezer may help with the grip and application process.
3. Measure the mink lash against your eyelid, if the band lash is too long to fit the curve of the upper eyelid, trim the outside edge.
4. Apply a thin strip of lash adhesive to the base of the mink lashes with a toothpick or hairpin and allow for a few seconds to dry. (Indicator: when using white glue it shows clear when ready, black glue shows gray when ready. Apply once adhesive is tacky.)
5. Use the tweezer; grip the lash band in the medium. Place the mink lashes in the middle of the natural eyelash, using tweezes/fingers, alien the mink eyelash as close to your natural lash line as possible.
Place /press. Position by pressing gently on the end corner of the lash, than lastly position the inner corner of the lash by pressing lash in place; for complete application. (The band should adhere to the skin,)
6. Marry the lashes, merge/tweeze natural and mink eyelash together for a natural finish. (very important step)
1. Be gentle - When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
2. Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
1. Lay your lash flat on a paper towel and use a brush wand dipped in warm water and gently roll it over your mink lash.
2. Please avoid soaking your mink lashes in water. Getting the lashes wet will damage the shapes and curls of your lashes. We suggest to not use mascara, including waterproof mascara.